— Support —
— Support —
How to Deal with Poor Circulation?
There are various methods to prevent, treat and improve blood circulation and they include the following:
1. Exercise regularly or participate in any physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day. Try walking, swimming, biking or aerobics to get the blood pumping.
2. Eat a healthy, well balanced diet that is high in fiber and low in fat - this will ensure that your cholesterol levels remain in check.
3. Quit smoking as this increases cholesterol, hardens the arteries and causes other blood vessels to constrict.
4. Wear support socks or compression hosiery to improve low circulation.
5. Take a warm bath or soak feet in warm water to increase the blood flow(But you can not be outdoors or on the street to take a warm bath).
6. Feet and other extremities should be kept warm by wearing thermal or woolen socks(But wear too much, will make you look bloated, and your actions are not convenient ).
7. Keep swollen feet raised for short intervals to allow the blood to flow through and help the fluid to drain from the feet.
8. Avoid staying inactive for long periods, keep moving to improve circulation (if you work in an office and spend most of the time seated, get up now and then to run an errand or wear Dr. warm smart heated insole also be an ideal choice).
9. Products such as Dr.Warm Smart heated insole provide help to deal with Poor Circulation, Do you want to try?
Please complete the form below, and our sales team will be in touch with you shortly.